- Arailopoulos, A., “Optimal Finite Element Modeling of Mechanical Systems with Linear and Nonlinear characteristics using Numerical and Experimental Methods”, Ph.D. Candidate. Successfully Defended, Started June 2015 – Defended October 2019.
- Grobanopoulos, K., “Fault Diagnostics and Prognostics of Drivetrain Systems through Vibration Signal Analysis”, Ph.D. Candidate. In Progress, Starting December 2015.
- Kitsakis, K., “Dynamic Analysis and Optimal Control of Advanced Machining and Forming Three-Dimensional Systems.”, Ph.D. Candidate. In Progress, Starting December 2015.
- Zacharakis Ι., “Estimation and Damage Detection of Composite Structures using Optimal Modeling and Vibration Measurements from a Limited Number of Smart Sensors”, Ph.D. Candidate. In Progress, Starting August 2018.
- Seventekidis P., “Structural Health Monitoring through Computational and Experimental Methods as a Generic Approach to the Damage Detection Problem”, Ph.D. Candidate. In Progress, Starting May 2019.
- Koutsoupakis J., “Machine learning algorithms for damage diagnosis and prognosis of mechanical systems using vibration measurements and computational methods”, Ph.D. Candidate. In Progress – Started November 2020.